By accessing these premises,visitors agree to abide by the rules set by Portapa(Pty)Ltd t/a SUPABETS and to accept responsibility for their own safety and their possessions.The proprietors assume no responsibility for safety of any visitors or their possessions and shall in no way be liable for any injury,loss,damage or accident that may occur.
Although Portapa(pty)Ltd t/a SUPABETS and its proprietors make every accordance with gambling legislation and guidelines,it does not accept any liability for any damages,gambling addictions,side effects,adverse effects,medical complications,injury or death arising from the use of any information or from the use of any of its facilities. By making use of the facilities at these premises,the user warrants that he/she is older than 18 Years.
Although Powerbets Limited t/a SUPABETS and its proprietors make every effort to keep
the information supplied on its website current and in accordance with gambling legislation and
guidelines, it does not accept any liability for any damages, gambling addictions, side effects, adverse
effects, medical complications, injury or death arising from the use of any information available on its
website. By making use of the facilities on this site, the user warrants that he/she is older than 18
All information and content of the Powerbets Limited t/a SUPABETS website are subject to copyright protection. All intellectual property displayed on the website vests in Powerbets Limited t/a SUPABETS and any unauthorised reproduction, adaptation or modification thereof shall constitute copyright infringement.
1. These terms and conditions are the legal background for the relationship between
Powerbets Limited t/a SUPABETS and you, our players. It is applied to our products, services and online
betting facilities that we offer.
2. Although Powerbets Limited t/a SUPABETS and its proprietors make every effort to keep information hosted on the website accurate and current as well as in accordance with gambling guidelines and legislation, we can’t be held responsible for:
a) Liability for any damages
b) Gambling addictions
c) Side effects
d) Adverse effects
e) Medical complications
g) Death arising from the use of any information available on its website.
3. By making use of any of this website, the player or user warrants that he or she is older than 18 years. Any person 18 years or older can operate a Powerbets Limited t/a SUPABETS online sports betting account. Proof of identity, age and residency is required prior to opening any account.
4. In order to ensure that Powerbets Limited t/a SUPABETS is in a financial position to make payments of its betting obligations, Powerbets Limited t/a SUPABETS has lodged financial guarantees with the Lagos Gambling Board and or the Gambling Boards in other jurisdictions.
5. It is compulsory that your full names, residential address and contact details are obtained by Powerbets Limited t/a SUPABETS to comply with the Lagos Gambling Board and or the Gambling Boards in other jurisdictions.
6. By using the online sports betting facilities on the Powerbets Limited t/a SUPABETS’ website, or the tele-betting service that is offered by Powerbets Limited t/a SUPABETS, you acknowledge there is a risk of losing money and you accept full responsibility for such losses.
7. You acknowledge and agree that your access to and use of the products and betting facilities offered via the website, and use of the Powerbets Limited t/a SUPABETS betting facilities service, or the tele-betting service that is offered by Powerbets Limited t/a SUPABETS, is at your sole option, discretion and risk.
8. Under no circumstances will Powerbets Limited t/a SUPABETS be liable to you in contract, breach of statutory duty or otherwise under or in connection with these terms, your use of, or inability to use, the website or the betting facilities service, or other products or services, any of our chat rooms or any online sports betting software, materials or other information on our website, or any goods, materials or services available from there, for:
a) Any injury, loss, claim, loss of profits, opportunity or revenue, loss of business or agreements, loss of goodwill, loss of use or corruption of software, loss or corruption of data or loss of anticipated savings;
b) Loss or damage to property, or injury;
c) General damages or any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages of any kind.
9. You specifically acknowledge, agree and accept that Powerbets Limited t/a SUPABETS is not liable for the following:
a) The accuracy, completeness or currency of any information services provided including without limitation, prices, runners, times, results or general statistics or any live scores, statistics and intermediate results shown on the Powerbets Limited t/a SUPABETS’ website;
b) Acts or omissions by a third party whom you have authorised to gain access to the Powerbets Limited t/a SUPABETS’ online sports betting website on your behalf;
c) Any link contained, or the website or content contained, on any internet sites linked to and from the website.
d) IT failures which are caused by the hardware or software equipment which you are using to access the Powerbets Limited t/a SUPABETS’ online sports betting website;
e) Any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any customer or third party;
f) Any loss, including any loss of winnings, arising from the use, abuse or misuse of your account or any of Powerbets Limited t/a SUPABETS’ products and services, whether by you or a third party acting on your behalf;
g) Any loss, including loss of winnings, incurred in the sending of information to our website by you or by a third party acting on your behalf;
h) Any technical failures, system breakdowns, defects, delays, interruptions, manipulated or improper data transmission, loss or corruption of data, communications' lines failure, distributed denial of service attacks, or bugs or viruses or any other adverse technological consequence to betting facilities on the Powerbets Limited t/a SUPABETS’ website.
10. Powerbets Limited t/a SUPABETS reserves the right to close any account, whether it be a result of more than one account opened by you, or malicious use and bet placement on your behalf. Powerbets Limited t/a SUPABETS also reserves the right to refuse any pending bet it finds malicious.
11. You acknowledge and agree that all trademarks, logos, domain names, database rights and all related software, including content published or used on it is the intellectual property of Powerbets Limited t/a SUPABETS.
12. There are specific terms and conditions that relate to the online sports betting facilities that can be accessed HERE.
13. There are specific terms and conditions related to each type of Sport that you are able to bet on and these can be accessed HERE.
14. SUPABETS reserves the right to correct errors where its operators may clearly have made a blatant mistake; in the case of any price related error a general market average will be used. “Reference to the word operator, clerk shall be a reference to not only the clerk that issues the actual ticket at its branches and also the electronic agent (through the medium of the internet) that results in the printing of the ticket but also the person who captures by typing in betting odds into its computer system. For the sake of clarity should blatant incorrect betting odds be offered and then taken by you and which then results in a ticket being issued then it shall be entitled to re-issue a ticket reflecting the correct odds, that is, before any event to which the incorrect betting odd/s takes place or after such event.
1. The terms and conditions hereof create the legal background for the relationship
between the parties (ie Powerbets Limited t/a SUPABETS and you as the customer) and shall be applied in
respect of all the products, services and betting facilities that Powerbets Limited t/a SUPABETS offers.
2. The minimum stake per transaction ₦ 100.00 and all transactions may only be made in Nigerian Naira.
3. Any person 18 years or older can operate a Powerbets Limited t/a SUPABETS betting account. Proof of identity, age and residency will be required prior to opening of any account. In order to ensure that Powerbets Limited t/a SUPABETS is in a financial position to make payment of its betting obligations, Powerbets Limited t/a SUPABETS has lodged financial guarantees with the Lagos State Lottery Board and /or the Gambling Boards in other jurisdictionss.
4. While every effort will be made to accommodate you, Powerbets Limited t/a SUPABETS, reserves the right to refuse or limit any wager.
5. No bet may be cancelled, changed, or modified by you, in any way, once it has been received and accepted by Powerbets Limited t/a SUPABETS unless communicated in writing to : email@example.com Ticket numbers can be cancelled, provided the first game has not yet begun. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. All winnings shall be credited to your account only.
7. Account balances are your responsibility and shall be checked at every opportunity.
8. Winning bets have to be claimed within 90 days of the final settlement date. Any bets claimed after this 90 day period will not be paid out.
9. In the event that funds are credited to a customer's account in error, it is incumbent upon the customer to notify Powerbets Limited t/a SUPABETS of the aforesaid error without delay. Unless otherwise notified by Powerbets Limited t/a SUPABETS any transactions resulting from the error shall be void.
10. Unless agreed to in writing and signed by one or more directors of Powerbets Limited t/a SUPABETS - all individual and/or multiple (in one transaction that is as recorded in one ticket) betting transactions of whatsoever nature will be limited to a maximum pay-out (liability) of ₦ 40 Million (40 million Naira) (tax to be thereafter deducted), for example Pick Six's, Jackpots, Sports Betting, Lotto and other Tote Exotics (no matter how many times indicated in the same betting transaction(s) for example should the Pick Six be taken 20 times an amount limited up to ₦ 40 Million (40 million Naira) will be paid even though the Pick Six paid multiplied by 20 totals an amount which exceeds the limit) and betting transactions known as "All To Comes". In accordance with this Rule you hereby agree not to transact the same betting transaction (so as to circumvent this rule) in another separate betting transaction (either on your own account or by utilizing the account of another person or by taking a cash bet) and should you do so then you acknowledge that Powerbets Limited t/a SUPABETS will have the right, in its sole and unfettered discretion, to cancel the original and any other similar betting transactions to which you are a party that is before any of the events indicated in the betting transactions have commenced and/or during or after any of the events have commenced and/or have been completed that is in such circumstances you will only be entitled to a refund of the amount staked and more particularly will not be entitled to claim any amount should the whole and/or part of the betting transaction have been successful/partly successful.
11. You are solely responsible for the secrecy of your betting account and should make every effort to prevent the use of the personal account number by any third party, as any transactions entered into on your behalf, with or without your knowledge, shall qualify as a bona fide transaction.
12. In the event that you suspect that a third party may have accessed your password or username, you may at any time request that Powerbets Limited t/a SUPABETS furnish you with a new password and /or username.
13. All bets accepted by Powerbets Limited t/a SUPABETS are subject to the following:
a) the correction of any errors made by its operators- in the case of any price related error a general market average will be used.
b) you understanding the information provided and given to you by any operator of Powerbets Limited t/a SUPABETS;
c) All telephone calls between you and Powerbets Limited t/a SUPABETS’ operators will be recorded and the recording used to settle all wagering disputes.
d) If any dispute cannot be settled satisfactorily between Powerbets Limited t/a SUPABETS' management and you, the matter shall be referred to a representative of the appropriate Gambling Board for final determination and all wagers will be adjusted accordingly. Disputes must be lodged within 28 (twenty eight) days from the date the wager in question has been decided. No claims will be honoured after this time period. You are solely responsible for your account transactions.
14. Types of bets:
a) It is possible to bet on singles and multiples. It is also possible, unless otherwise stated, to combine events regarding different sports in one bet.
b) Multiple bets will be accepted with any in play odds.
c) Multiple bets are not accepted where the outcome of one part of the bet contributes to the outcome of another. Where various betting opportunities are offered for the same tournament (e.g. pick the finalists, teams to or not to proceed to further stages of the tournament, a team to win group) These cannot be combined in multiple bets where the outcome is related. When a multiple bet of this type has been accepted in error, it will be settled by equally dividing the stake unit where the related outcomes clash.
d) Portapa (Pty) Ltd t/a SUPABETS will not permit the same individual or team on the same ticket from different selections with reference to head to head markets.
e) For example Webber to beat Raikkonen and Webber to beat Alonso. This is deemed related.
15. Unless an event is being covered by Powerbets Limited t/a SUPABETS "Live Betting" services, bets placed after the start of the relevant event will be considered void.
16. Bets on correct score and first goal scorer will be accepted up to the GMT kick-off time. If a bet is inadvertently accepted after this time that bet will be treated as a non-runner, with the remaining selections settled accordingly. However, such bets will stand if accepted up to 5 minutes after kick-off provided no goals have been scored at the time the bet was placed.
17. For all sports unless clearly stated, events whose start time is postponed and then rescheduled to a time more than 24 hours after the original start time will automatically be deemed void for settling purposes, and all money will be credited accordingly.
18. If a void match is included in a multiple bet that leg is treated as a &"non-runner" and the outcome of the multiple will be decided on the result of the remaining legs.
19. If a match is called off in running and the outcome is postponed to a later date the decision of Powerbets Limited t/a SUPABETS on whether bets should be voided or carried forward to the later date shall be final.
20. Bets on sporting events will always be settled on the podium positions of the competitors. Subsequent disqualification or promotion is irrelevant for betting purposes.
21. All bets made straight out at the line or start are not subject to extra time except where otherwise specified.
22. Powerbets Limited t/a SUPABETS reserves the right to cancel or modify any promotion at any time without prior notice. Various promotions may differ with winning but the maximum winning amount for all promotions is ₦ 40 Million per bet and per account. If at any time it is deemed by Management, the spirit and intention of a promotion is violated, Powerbets Limited t/a SUPABETS will retain the right to refuse the account withdrawal of the promotion, at their discretion. All bonuses are paid into the client's Powerbets Limited t/a SUPABETS account. All promotions offered by Powerbets Limited t/a SUPABETS are valid for online and deposit accounts only.
23. Terms & Conditions/Match and/or event fixing:
a) In the event that Supabets should suspect that a specific sporting event and/or an event within a sporting event has been manipulated (hereinafter referred to as “Match Fixing”) then it shall be entitled to delay payment of any betting transactions which relate to the Match Fixing sporting event and shall be entitled to delay payment of successful betting transactions arising from such Match Fixing event for a period not exceeding 6 (six) months or such later period during which time this event shall be investigated by Supabets.
b) The period of 6 (six) months to which reference has been made can be extended upon good cause shown which shall embrace the relevant sporting authority and/or Gambling Authority determining the existence of Match Fixing which if such determination results in a finding of the existence of Match Fixing then the betting transaction shall be void and the stake shall be refunded.
c) In the event that the relevant sporting event authority and/or Gambling Authority does not determine the existence of Match Fixing or within 6 (six) months Supabets has not been successful in furnishing facts and/or evidence of Match Fixing then the betting transaction concerned shall be payable by it.
Powerbets Limited T/A t/a SUPABETS undertakes:
1. To use any confidential or disclosed information only for the purpose for which it was disclosed;
2. To treat and safeguard any confidential or disclosed information as private and confidential;
3. To ensure the proper and secure storage of all confidential and disclosed information;
4. Not to, without the prior written consent of the discloser, disclose or reveal any confidential or disclosed information to a third party:
a) Other than to its employees who are required in the course of their duties as employees to use such confidential or disclosed information; and
b) Except where required by law or by a governmental or regulatory body to do so;
5. To make its employees aware of the obligations resting on us in relation to any confidential or disclosed information received from a discloser and to take any required steps as may be deemed necessary to enforce such obligations on its employees;
6. To take any actions and measures, as may be required by law or by a governmental or regulatory body, to protect any confidential or disclosed information;
7. Not to force the discloser to disclose, reveal or exchange any information to us or our employees; and
8. To, on written request of the discloser, destroy, delete or remove from its records any confidential or disclosed information received from the discloser
Powerbets Limited t/a SUPABETS believes in responsible gaming. Betting and Gaming
should be an exciting pastime, and we urge you to have fun, but not bet beyond your means. We are
committed to endorsing responsible wagering among all our customers as well as promoting the awareness
of problem gambling and improving prevention, intervention and treatment. We are committed to
minimising the negative effects of problem gambling and to promoting responsible gambling practices.
Most people gamble within their means, but for some it can be more difficult.
In order to maintain control of your gambling habits we would like you to keep in mind the following:
Should you need a break from gambling then contact us at email@example.com We can help by disabling your betting account so that you will not be able to log in to your account for the amount of time you specify. Once that time's up, you can log in again.
If you are concerned that gambling has had a negative impact on your or someone else's life then the following questions may help you find out:
1. Gambling should be done in moderation and undertaken as a form of leisure not as a genuine way of making money;
2. Avoid chasing losses;
3. Only gamble when you can cover the losses;
4. keep track of the time you spend on gambling and monitor the amount of money you spend on gambling and betting; and
5. choose to limit how much money you can stake during a week.
6. Does gambling prevent you from attending work, college or school?
7. Do you gamble to pay debts or solve financial difficulties?
8. Do you gamble to pass time?
9. Do you gamble until you lose all your money?
10. Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money and time you spend gambling?
11. Have you lied, stolen or borrowed to maintain betting habits?
12. Are you reluctant to spend gambling money on anything else?
13. Have you lost interest in family, friends and other hobbies?
14. After a win, do you have a strong urge to try and win more?
15. Do you prefer to gamble than spend time with your family or friends?
16. After losing, do you feel you have to try and win back those losses as soon as possible?
17. Do arguments, frustrations or disappointments make you want to gamble?
18. Do you ever feel depressed or consider harming yourself as a result of your gambling?
19. Does gambling cause you to have difficulty in sleeping?